Price and Payments
- The total price of your order will be shown in the basket total. This amount in £ (Pounds Sterling), euro or $ (US Dollar) will include the price of all goods in the basket and any applicable delivery charges.
- Foreign currencies such as the euro and $ (US Dollar) will be automatically adjusted to current exchange rates.
- Deliveries of goods will be via Royal Mail or other courier. Goods can only be dispatched once payment is confirmed as successful. You will be contacted if any payment is rejected or declined.
- Next Day Express orders will usually be dispatched via DPD courier service or Royal Mail. Orders must be placed before 2:00pm on workdays for 24hr deliveries (Monday-Friday). 24hr deliveries ordered by 2pm Friday will arrive by Monday with those ordered by 2pm Saturdays and Sundays arriving Tuesday.
- Once an order is placed this can be cancelled at any time before the dispatch of goods, or before the ordering of any specific out of stock item. This includes Special Orders (approx. 28 days). As soon as any goods are dispatched or ordered especially for you, a cancellation of your order is not possible.
- If you don't receive your order, you must notify us in writing within 10 days of the day of dispatch.
- If any spare parts are faulty, we will replace the part ordered subject to receiving the returned items and following an inspection of said damage/ faults. Notification must be within 14 days of receiving goods. Spare parts are classed as second hand / used if packaging has been opened and cannot be returned.
- Returns of unopened items must be made within 14 days, but the customer must accept there may be a restocking charge of up to 35%.
- Upon ordering new items (ie. Small Appliances), any damage found must be reported immediately. Any fault that develops within 30 days of receiving goods, please return for a refund or replacement.
Sale of Appliances
- The sale of appliances are subject to the buyer agreeing that courier deliveries are not possible. The sale should only be placed if the appliance can be collected from our premises at 39-41 Church Street, Shildon, County Durham DL4 1DT, or delivered locally*.
- *Local Deliveries will only be in the following Post Code areas: DL1, DL2, DL3, DL4, DL5, DL12, DL13, DL14, DL15, DL16, DL17, TS21 and TS29.
- Customers need to ensure the correct delivery option is selected at the checkout (Local van delivery or Shop Collect).